Kimono Robe in Indigo
Loose button down kimono style dress with sash. Can be worn buttoned up, with sash, open, or wrapped like a housecoat.
One size fits a wide variety of bodies.
Model is 5'11" and wears "One Size".
High shoulder point to hem: 41"
- 100% rayon.
- Hand dyed and sewn in Ghana.
- Dry clean or hand wash cold, hang dry.
Osei-Duro garments are hand dyed and each piece is unique. Please note that print placement and hue may vary.
We wash all of our indigo fabrics several times, but please note that our natural indigo pieces will crock. This means for the first few wears you should expect some color loss. This tendency is a sign of authenticity in West Africa, and the blue is considered to have medicinal properties on the skin. If you feel differently, try soaking in vinegar solution and drying in the sun.
|Bust||32" – 33"||34"||36" – 37"||38" – 39"|
|Hip||34" – 35"||36" – 37"||38" – 39"||40" – 41"|
- USA: $8.00 shipped alone, $4.00 with other items.
- Canada: $10.00 shipped alone, $4.00 with other items.
- Australia: $15.00 shipped alone, $4.00 with other items.
- UK: $15.00 shipped alone, $4.00 with other items.
- Rest of the world: $17.00 shipped alone, $4.00 with other items.
Shipping Methods: In the United States we use USPS priority. For the rest of the world we use whatever's cheapest: UPS, USPS Priority, DHL, or Fedex. All items are trackable and insured. Normally ships within 1 - 3 business days after order placed.
Please get in touch if you need your purchase sooner, or have a preferred shipping method.
International orders: we are not responsible for customs delays, duties or taxes.