So you’re interested in our offcuts!
We are really happy to share these and see where they end up.
Here are the details:
- These are small pieces left over in the cutting of our garments. They are not large enough to make clothing, unless for a baby, or in the form of patchwork. Most are smaller than ¼ yard, and the shapes are irregular. They are great for quilting, or small projects. If you would like larger pieces of our fabrics we sell them here: https://oseiduro.com/collections/fabric
- Our offcuts are here in Ghana, where we sew. We can send them directly to you with DHL. The only cost to you is the cost of shipping. Right now with DHL it is USD$30 for 1KG (that’s the minimum), and USD$50 for 2KG. These prices are to MOST countries, it could be different to where you are, but if you get in touch we can check. If you’d like more than 2KG of offcuts please get in touch and we can figure out the costs.
- The offcuts are mostly from recent seasons, but there are some much older pieces mixed in. It’s a combination of rayon, silk, linen, cotton, and some randoms like cotton jersey and handwovens. If you’re interested in a specific fiber or color or print please do ask, but we really cannot guarantee that we will have exactly that for you. Cotton is very limited right now as we are using as much of it as we can to make masks.
- There has been a huge increase in demand for this program since COVID19, and while we are doing our best to meet it, it will take time. This isn’t a place where we make any profit, so we have to fit it in around everything else. Everyone who requests for fabric will be added to the list and once you prepay the shipping you’ll be in line for a package. Expect to wait 2-4 weeks for a package. Fabric remnants are final sales.
- We love to see what people are making with these pieces and are so thrilled when you send us photos or tag us! Go makers of the world!
What to do:
If you are interested in our offcuts please send an email to email@example.com. Please include your address, phone number, and fabric preferences, and the size of package you'd like. Josephine will then send you an invoice through our website for the shipping, and once it's paid and sent you'll get a tracking number, and then voila your package!